<%3Fxml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"%3F> Buy cheap cialis's rig » Online Healthcare. Approved canadian pharmacy »»» Online Canadian Pharmacy http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/ Attempts at a Sustainable Lifestyle... Thu, 04 Aug 2011 01:25:53 +0000 hourly 1 http://wordpress.org/?v=3.3.1 Buy cheap cialis's rig » Online Healthcare. Approved canadian pharmacy »»» Online Canadian Pharmacy http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/comment-page-1/#comment-3301 john Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:40:15 +0000 http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/#comment-3301 Fox is going to air its programs as usual. Fox is going to air its programs as usual.

]]>
Buy cheap cialis's rig » Online Healthcare. Approved canadian pharmacy »»» Online Canadian Pharmacy http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/comment-page-1/#comment-3300 admin Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:15:52 +0000 http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/#comment-3300 I'm pretty sure the broadcasters aren't being paid, and they have refused President Bush before so it is kind of scary that Obama is getting all this expensive airtime. It's like Big Brother from 1984, or dictators who have weekly addresses. When Obama wasn't president yet he paid millions to air his 30 minute infomercial during prime time, and it seems now he is just exercising his power for his own pleasure. It's annoying and frightening at the same time. The public airwaves aka the electromagnetic spectrum is a natural thing, and Obama really needs to learn to share. I’m pretty sure the broadcasters aren’t being paid, and they have refused President Bush before so it is kind of scary that Obama is getting all this expensive airtime. It’s like Big Brother from 1984, or dictators who have weekly addresses. When Obama wasn’t president yet he paid millions to air his 30 minute infomercial during prime time, and it seems now he is just exercising his power for his own pleasure. It’s annoying and frightening at the same time. The public airwaves aka the electromagnetic spectrum is a natural thing, and Obama really needs to learn to share.

]]>
Buy cheap cialis's rig » Online Healthcare. Approved canadian pharmacy »»» Online Canadian Pharmacy http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/comment-page-1/#comment-3299 meg Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:21:49 +0000 http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/#comment-3299 Haha, I love this rant. I too hate it when there's a Presidential speech on TV - even if I really want to hear it! I agree they should just do it before or after Prime Time hours and then post it online too so people can see it there - or read it - if they missed it (but lets be honest, 98% of Americans don't give a damn what Obama has to say - and the other 2% already know what he is going to say, as you describe!). Although I don't think the networks have a choice since they are technically "public" which I assume means they get some form of subsidy from the government which in order to receive they must do x, y, and z (like pay attention to regulations about censoring, put the Prez on when he talks, etc). I am more worried that my tax dollars are going to pay/reimburse broadcasters for the time the President spends on the air! Haha, I love this rant. I too hate it when there’s a Presidential speech on TV – even if I really want to hear it! I agree they should just do it before or after Prime Time hours and then post it online too so people can see it there – or read it – if they missed it (but lets be honest, 98% of Americans don’t give a damn what Obama has to say – and the other 2% already know what he is going to say, as you describe!).

Although I don’t think the networks have a choice since they are technically “public” which I assume means they get some form of subsidy from the government which in order to receive they must do x, y, and z (like pay attention to regulations about censoring, put the Prez on when he talks, etc). I am more worried that my tax dollars are going to pay/reimburse broadcasters for the time the President spends on the air!

]]>
Buy cheap cialis's rig » Online Healthcare. Approved canadian pharmacy »»» Online Canadian Pharmacy http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/comment-page-1/#comment-3298 steven@hundredgoals.com Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:45:03 +0000 http://baglady.dreamhosters.com/2009/04/23/rant-why-does-obama-have-to-ruin-primetime-tv/#comment-3298 I don't watch television very often, but when I do I am not upset by seeing Obama on television so much as I am upset by the way he is treated by the media. They have turned him into yet another celebrity. I get tired of hearing about Michelle's wardrobe and sexy arms. These people are our leaders and we shouldn't be treating them the same way we treat Britney Spears. That is what bothers me the most. You can't walk into a grocery store without seeing them plastered on the covers of gossip magazines with article titles like "What we do to keep our marriage happy." Who cares? How about these magazines publish articles titled "What I am doing to improve our country"? AH! Thanks for the rant so I can rant! I may have to go blow some steam off on my blog now ;) I don’t watch television very often, but when I do I am not upset by seeing Obama on television so much as I am upset by the way he is treated by the media. They have turned him into yet another celebrity. I get tired of hearing about Michelle’s wardrobe and sexy arms. These people are our leaders and we shouldn’t be treating them the same way we treat Britney Spears. That is what bothers me the most. You can’t walk into a grocery store without seeing them plastered on the covers of gossip magazines with article titles like “What we do to keep our marriage happy.”

Who cares? How about these magazines publish articles titled “What I am doing to improve our country”?

AH! Thanks for the rant so I can rant! I may have to go blow some steam off on my blog now ;)

]]>